Sunday, December 28, 2008

Long time no bloggy blog

So, hot damn its been a while since I said I would update this. Alot has happened since then but im not gonna go into every event. Kelsey and I have moved to Santa Cruz, Ca. We love it here. No jobs yet but the hunt is always on. Im like a mile to the beach both ways and I can skate or skimboard whenever the hell I want. Its so tight over here.
Kelsey and I got a bunch of stuff for xmas so were pretty excited. Weve been playing Wii non stop since weve been home from xmas. Im going to keep up with this again so keep checkin up. O yea here are some pics...



My advise to you: dont put together IKEA furniture.




Kels and I just made cookies for Xmas presents. Check garth in the back



Axel and Rose hangin on our new bed



The Ocean



Xmas time in Oakdale



The night we moved in



New home



Sleeping after everything got moved in

Also here are some links to my girlies blogs:
workplaycreate.blogspot.com
harborcottage.blogspot.com
foodfurnishing.blogspot.com

No comments: