Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wedding plans start tonight

This here is some pics from my new years with my lady and my sisters


We accidentally broke the bay window at our new house


So we cruised down to the seabright lighthouse on my new santa cruz cruiser board..excellent


Then my lady took a sweet picture of herself.


This is the ocean again.


My sisters came over for new years and we took them
down to the beach next to my house. I took the classic
butt slide down the stairs.


Kelsey wanted to take a family picture.


Then Sarah got all Whooville on us with her new sweater

Nobody cared about the sea creatures I found.
So then they played upwords scrabble and Mary got
some major sleepage.

Kelsey and I are starting to plan for our wedding which will be epic for sure.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

why do u call kels your lady?
- jacqueline